MPC-based, non-custodial, spending controls, four-eye approvals, API access
RINO is free for a year,
starting September 2023!
No need to talk to sales.
Just sign up and get started.
After the initial one year period, all wallets by default will fall back to a default pay-as-you-go per-transaction fee of 0.25%. Feel free to contact us for more specific subscriptions or better deals. Now and always in the future, users can withdraw their funds at any moment for free and without any dependency on the RINO service by using their own backup keys.
Security based on Unique MPC technology
Thanks to its unique Monero-MPC technology, RINO offers features (2FA, Wallet Controls) that no other non-custodial wallet can match.
Controls for Viewing, Sharing, Spending
Define user roles to set up industry best practices - four eye principle, spending limits, view only audit / accounting access.
Stable API interfaces
Integrate RINO into your Monero applications.
Trustworthy Security Platform
- No single private key exist anywhere
- RINO only has one of the 3 distributed keys, cannot spend your funds
- 2FA - Two Factor Authentication
- Roles and Limits - set up different roles and spending limits based on your business needs
- RINO client-side code is, open source, anyone can inspect it and check it does exactly what it should.
- It is built deterministically. Anyone can check the authenticity of the client-side code served by the website.
RINO is an active organizer and sponsor of Monero Audits
RINO is at the forefront of efforts to guarantee Monero’s security. RINO has instigated and paid for internal and general Monero audits from world-renowned security firms.
See what our clients say about RINO
Handling our Monero wallets was a major daily headache. With RINO, everything runs smoothly now.
Anton, CEO ARIS
This product was really missing from the Monero ecosystem. I am a proud investor in RINO.
binaryFate, Monero Core Team
On the move